ECE Paper Sacks flexibly protect a variety of rigid bulgy automotive spare parts, optimizing the usage of storage and transport space, helping to reduce CO2 Footprint.
Thanks to the multi-layer design, ECE Paper Sacks grant a well-cushioned and highly impact resistant secondary package that wrapping the parts reduce packaging volume up to 70%, guaranteeing substantial cost savings, in terms of financial and environmental impact. The recycled material leads to a more efficient usage of natural resources.
ECE Paper Sacks are available in a wide range of sizes and composition to grant a competitive and efficient degree of protection for each part.
- From 2 to 5 Layers of Kraft paper – Fluting Embossed – MG Kraft – Tissue paper
- Width range from mm 300 up to mm 1200
- External layer printed with customers logo and product information
- Long side open (for bumpers)
- Tubular (for spoilers)
- Handles sacks (for side windows)
- Tissue sacks (for chrome parts)
Indipendent Life Cycle Assement (LCA) certifies that ECE Paper Sacks have 1/3 of CO2 footprint of alternative plastic packaging for automotive spare parts.
• Protect from damages, scratches or friction
• The most sustainable packaging for spare parts
• 70% recycled raw material
• 100% compostable