PROTECTIVE PAPER SACKS
Ensure a reliable protection for bulky, sensitive and irregularly shaped items, typically automotive spare-parts, granting the lowest CO2 footprint against cardboard boxes and plastic bubble foils.
AUTOMOTIVE SPARE PARTS
- Lower costs of packaging and handling.
- Reduce space and secondary packaging.
- Prevent condensation.
Protective Paper Sacks are the most sustainable packaging for bulky spare parts. From row material selection, as 70% of the paper used is recycled, until its total recycle after use.
Independent Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) certifies that the Protective Paper Sacks have only 1/3 of CO2 footprint compared to the alternative plastic bubble foil for automotive spare parts.
Multiple layer of different type of paper: Kraft, fluting recycled embossed, machine-glatt, tissue.
- From 2 to 5 Layers composition
- Width range from mm 300 up to mm 1200
- External layer printable with customers logo and product information
- Long side open (for bumpers)
- Tubular (for spoilers)
- Handles sacks (for side windows)
- Tissue sacks (for chrome parts)
- Adhesive tape closure